Rudraksh is formed by association of two words, RUDRA and AKSHA. Rudra is the name of Lord Shiva. Aksha means tear. It is said that the plant of Rudraksh is originated from the tear drops of Lord Shiva.
We hold knowledge in offering a wide range of Rudraksh.These are extensively appreciated and accepted by our patrons for their graceful designs and precise sizes. Our offered products are made by vendors using the top quality raw material and advanced techniques. Moreover, our vendors make these products in different designs and sizes that meet on clients demands.
- Available in various sizes
- Clean engravings
- Perfect finish
PRECAUTIONS WHILE WEARING RUDRAKSHA
Rudraksha is a very strong bead which can do wonders in your life. However, it is very important to follow certain rules to avoid Rudraksha turning malefic to you. Some of the precautions while wearing a Rudraksha are:
- Dont wear it during any sexual activity
- Take off Rudraksha from body during menstrual cycle
- Dont take Rudraksha to funerals or cremation grounds
- Take this off while doing daily cores of cleansing